Preparing for the Next Generation DC Workforce
Distribution Center Operation and Transportation managers are finding it difficult to attract talent and fill open positions. That’s because the generation that has been the employee base is aging and entering retirement. When they leave, so does the knowledge accumulated over the years and the workplace expectations from the employers. Discover with us how to attract new talent and implement solutions for the future.
- Kelley Wood – Global Customer Marketing Manager – Supply Chain, Honeywell
- Juliann Larimer – CEO, Peak-Ryzex
- Shane Snyder – President, Barcoding Incorporated
- Ed Kennedy – President, Procensis
- Fred Zaeske – Executive Vice President of Sales & General Manager, Barcodes Inc